Buko Salad with Gulaman

September 30, 2013

I know you guys are getting tired of my posts recently, and i know this post is kinda same with the other post i posted week ago. But hear me out first you guys! This post is nothing like the other, but yes... i did used Gulaman and Fruit Cocktail in my salad but wait! Did you know that the buko i used in my salad was actually picked from OUR front-yard? Yes, you read it right! my grandparents planted those Coconut Trees. My parents loves to drink the buko juice because you know... its nutritious and all.



These are the ingredients i used

Lady's Choice Alsa Gulaman (Crystal Clear, Red & Green)
1 can Carnation Condense Milk
1 can of cream milk
1 small fruit cocktail
cheese
Buko

The procedures are pretty simple, you just have to follow the instruction written at the back of the Gulaman Pack, then toss all the other ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Then Voila!!!

These are the photos i took :)





Looks delish right? I know! So make your own because its really worth trying! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥