Getnamenecklace | Personalized Necklace

October 11, 2019


Why, hello there lovely people! It's been over a month since I posted in here. I actually missed blogging, but I've been really with work and was listless that I just couldn't bring myself to do the things I usually do. It's probably because I haven't created a solid routine. Well, I will update you guys about how I'm doing, I know you don't really care and may think I'm too full of myself, but hey, you can always choose to skip or not read. lol! 

Lately though, reminiscing about my childhood, and one of the things that I miss to wear the most are jewelry with my name and/or initials in it. And since I'm still the kind of person who loves to wear cute necklaces and earrings. I was actually surprised when I stumbled upon this site where everything seems like a throwback in a very cute way, but more upgraded. Getnamenecklace specializes in high quality customized pieces of jewelry like rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and even keychains. What really sold me is that you can get your own cheap name necklace at a very reasonable price. 

Now that I'm more into vintage style dresses, which is pretty mellow; personalized jewelry really adds more character into my whole look. I always believe that you don't need to wear something bold and flashy to be able to look beautiful. A right dose of elegance and beauty with an oomph of modesty is the perfect way to do it. Also, now that Christmas is coming, it's really perfect as a gift especially if you want to give something delicately personal and cute to your friends and family.

Here are some of my favorites from their shop



You can choose your own font style, birthstone, and material that you want your necklace to be made out of. They have silver sterling, 18k gold plated, and rose gold sterling. 





"To know more about Getnamenecklace, they are jewelry manufacturer that offers fashionable and gorgeous personalized jewelry. They get a professional team of designers to turn names and initials into lovely pieces of jewelry. Wide categories such as name necklaces, monogram choker necklaces, and family pendants come with good quality and competitive pricing via using of the latest jewelry-making technology. Factory procedures are well organized to bring about efficient service delivery. From the technical team right down to shipment agents that process check out of packages, they offer fast, professional and timely delivery as these aspects are major priorities required to satisfy all their clients."



If you want to see how your name will look like, you can name necklace preview it by choosing what type of monogram and material do you want your necklace to be. Then you will enter your name and hit preview my name. It's pretty easy to use and navigate.

You can check their site here https://www.getnamenecklace.com/name-necklace

Thank you for reading this post!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥