Life Lately Vol. 1

March 24, 2019


  • Watching - I'm currently on episode 6 of Recovery of an MMO junkie. Although I'm not a hardcore gamer or a casual gamer or even a gamer at all, I still can relate to what Morimori is going through. I can't wait to finish this anime and I'm really hoping that there will be a second season.
  • Reading - My current read is Hanya Yanagihara's A Little Life. I've been curious about this book for the longest time because I've seen a lot of bookstagrammers giving it a high praise, and I wanna see for myself of how great it is. The thing that stopped me from actually picking this book is because it's so thick and I'm at the point in my life where I can't afford to have a leisure time reading. Ugh, I long the days where I could just lie on my bed and read without worrying.
  • Listening - I am obsessed with the Waitress Musical Soundtrack, I've been listening to it nonstop. Also I'm really into indie folk songs, and right now I'm listening to Lord Huron's Strange Trails album and my personal favorite is The Night We Met.
  • Playing - I don't know about you guys but I still play Wedding Dash. It's one of my favorite games along with Diner Dash, Plants vs. Zombies, and Tetris. Although these are my favorite games, I am in no way good at it, that's why I never venture my gaming skills to RPG games because I just sucked at it. #truth
  • Eating - I love Nonki's California Maki so much! I think it's one of the best maki I've ever tasted, yet. 
  • Planning - My cousins and I have been planning to go on a trip this summer and I really hope it'll push through. God knows how much we love to draw! lol
  • Writing - There are times that I'm really motivated to write on my journal but sometimes I tend to procrastinate and forget about it. It doesn't help that I have a bad memory (which Henry never forgets to remind me.) You know, I like to write the details of my life and to look back on it when I'm old and gray. I think it's fun.
  • Learning - I'm trying to learn the different buttons of my camera because I just can't figure it out myself. I bought my dslr back in 2015 and until now I'm still confused about aperture, shutter speed, and iso. Good thing there's  youtube tutorials because they're a great help for people like me who wants to learn on their own.
Thank you for reading my first entry about my life lately.
Until the next volume.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. amazing post honey! I love your blog is perfect <3
    kisses from Poland <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear, thank you for your visit, it's good to see you again in action, I hope you stay active for a long time, I hope that your trip comes together is nice to meet new places. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I binged The OA both seasons! And then I started watching The Dirt about the metal band Moteley Crui it is pretty entertaining lol

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen The OA yet but I might as well check it out. Thank you Allie!

      Delete
  4. I like this post girl!

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥