Comfortable Vintage Dresses by Zapaka

August 09, 2019

comfortable vintage dresses

Hello, lovely people on the internet! How are you all?
Last night, I watched Roman Holiday starring Audrey Hepburn. She was so beautiful in it. I am a big fan of her's and she's actually my life peg, not that it matters or something. You see I'm a big fan of old Hollywood movies, not only I love the story or the way they speak, but also because of their fashion and style. And if you're not so big about old movies but you've watched The Notebook or The Atonement, then you would know what I'm talking about. The characters of both Rachel McAdams and Kiera Knightley were wearing vintage dresses and I remember being so in love with it.

Nowadays, I'm glad that it's becoming more popular, people are bringing back the fashion from yesteryears to see the light of day again. I know a lot of people who rocks vintage style dresses, but I only look up to two people in the fashion industry and they are Tricia Gosingtian and Dita Von Teese. Just like them, I also prefer to wear retro dresses or plain top paired with a skirt when I go out because I love how comfy it is. The simplicity and femininity of the dress never fails to capture the elegance of the wearer. And if you take a peek at my wardrobe, you would see that it's full of dresses from A-line to bodycon because these days, I'm really into them. 

If you want to upgrade your closet and add some vintage dresses, then you might want to check out Zapaka. They have a wide range of retro dresses perfect for a casual day out or for a formal occasion.

vintage swing dress
Dress: link here
Bag: link here
Dress: link here

You can check their youtube channel here if you want to see reviews of their clothes.


Created out of one girl's love for vintage clothing, Zapaka.com is here to serve like-minded retro and vintage-inspired fashion fiends. But this haven of retro delights didn't spring up overnight...

vintage swing dress
Dress: link here
Sunglasses: link here
Bag: link here

Aside from these gorgeous dresses, they also have a lot of cute and quaint accessories.

vintage swing dress
      Dress: link here
Bag: link here
Bag: link here
Dress: link here

And as a thank you to all of you who have been reading my blog posts, I partnered with ZAPAKA and I'm giving all of you a 10% discount off per entire order. All you have to do is use this discount code BLOG10. Take advantage of this offer guys and claim that dress you've been eyeing.
sarah rizaga

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥