Introducing Up2Step

January 26, 2021


 photo here

Have you ever heard the phrase: Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world? It is famously attributed to Marilyn Monroe whom we all love. As someone with a disability that prevents me to wear high heels- I can only dream. Recently though, I started wearing wedges after almost a decade of living my life with my flat shoes and sneakers. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining at all because they're very comfortable. However, there are times that I do wish I can be like everyone else (cliche I know) especially when the occasion and my outfit calls for it.

That doesn't stop me from looking at anything higher than flats though. Seeing women with their beautiful court heels with their powerful pace in a busy street or inside a mall definitely makes me feel at times envious, but at the same time, empowered. Up2step.com has a lot of them that anyone can be able to wear every day. It is important that comfort reigns over everything else that ladies would favor the fair-budget and comfortable woman’s shoes. To top it all off, they can be perfectly paired with anything from casual to an elegant look.

Here are some of my favorite Court Heels



When shopping for shoes, it is nice to have other choices of style too. Slouchy boots are popular these days and I have seen a lot of celebrities, influencers, and people on IG wearing them and looking badass. My sister even wanted to buy one because it is right up her alley when it comes to aesthetics lol! 

Take a look for Up2Step newest slouchy booties:



I really hope that I will be able to wear one of these one day. Indeed, wearing the right shoes can take you places especially if you are wearing the right ones. But then again, it shouldn't be the basis because we all have different paces, and what we are walking is a journey to be experienced, and that at the end of the road, we can say that we made it with whatever shoes we are wearing.

Anyway, what is your favorite from my picks?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey Sarah, so glad that I found your blog. Great content, I love it..by the way, I love the yellow one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥