The Good Stuff

January 11, 2015

Hello lovely reader/s!

How's your New year so far guys? Mine didn't start off very well, because my laziness got the best of me and it roared like a thunder telling my mind and body the same thing... to sleep... all day. Haha! No. I just celebrated my new year spectacularly with my family that i exhausted my body way too much, and all the food just makes my head fuzzy because i ate quite a lot. Pig.

You can see the proof below, these photos was actually taken during the first day of 2015, my stomach was still full packed. Anyway this year, i feel like hugging all the good stuff, that's why i chose to wear this dress polka dotted pencil dress from Echopaul.com so that i can be able to attract all the positive vibes and thoughts and vibrations this year! 




I know most of you aren't familiar yet with this store, i myself just got introduced to them over a month ago, and because they have a huge selection of items with over 40 categories, it means customers have a lot to choose from. I got this Polka Dotted Pencil Dress from them and i really love the fit, though my body was not in a good shape while wearing this (post holiday body), it actually turned out pretty good, i love how it fits.










Dress: HERE
Hat: HERE
Clutch: HERE
Boots: HERE

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. That dress is so gorgeous on you. Very classic!
    Hope the new year brings you joy and blessings, Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Sarah, and i think we have the same floppy hat. ;) Happy new year sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic, the dress is so cute. You look fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress looks gorgeous on you! I love your hat, too ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, you look stunning. I love your hat and your dress . Fabulous!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really sweet dress on you Sarah... it looks lovely... I hope you are having a lovely weekend xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress! You look beautiful!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look really pretty, love the dress, the bag and the hat. :)
    -Rupsha
    Lovesicklilac
    Twitter-b_rupsha

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fab on that dress Sarah! Love how it fits you perfectly! :)

    xo
    Janine | Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is so pretty and displays your gorgeous curves so well ;) Lovely lady!!

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look awesome, I love the dress!

    Xx

    www.ellenbourne.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. this outfit is soon cute !!! loving how you wear a hat to complement the look :)

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loveeee your dress! <3 The floppy hat and boots complemented the look really well. You look gorg!
    Xx

    http://firdamelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the dress! and the felt hat too! I want one! :-)

    www.helloviellobits.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look gorgeous!<3 love the dress, fits you well

    heyitzliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice outfit, maybe the year didn't start well but I hope that it ends well for you. Take care pretty

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely dress and the hairstyle suits the dress too <3

    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look amazing in that dress! I love the length and pattern!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow. I love all these polka dots!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Dress is really cute. you look gorgeous in that dear.

    Janika
    http://crazysketchbook.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look darling, love this dress, so cute :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looking pretty Sarah!!!! Love your hat and boots so,so much!!! that sounds like a really good store kay nice kau imu outfit!!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gosh, you look so elegant! Just like Juliet Roberts in Pretty Woman! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  24. such a lovely dress! beautiful backdrop as well.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. <3 <3 <3 fab fab and fab <3 <3<3

    BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this midi dress. I have similar one but don't really wear it that often I think I might have to wear it more lol

    Kiss me Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful dresss!!!

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥