Femme Luxe | Feel Special

May 06, 2020


Hello lovely people who are reading this post! It's been years since I made an outfit post. Truth be told, I have been trying to shed off some unwanted pounds here and there to hopefully fit into clothes that I want to post; I was even well into achieving my goal weight when ECQ (enhanced community quarantine) happened. Being barred from going out means that I have no access to food supplies essential for my keto diet. I'm not complaining though, because it's important to follow rules for the betterment of the whole.

I have accepted the fact that I will never be able to wear this beautiful White Bardot Mesh Sleeve Cross Back Bodycon Mini Dress that was kindly sent to me by Femmeluxe. Fortunately, my cousin, Belle was there to save the day. I was really lucky that my gorgeous cousin agreed to model this dress for me. 

If you guys are not familiar with them yet, Femmeluxe offers the latest trends at a very affordable price. They have a massive presence and following online. I had a hard time narrowing down my picks into 4 because I literally want to get them all. 


Knowing the fact that I am losing weight, I intentionally ordered the clothes 1 size smaller than my actual size. I know it was stupid of me to make such a move :(


I'm glad that it perfectly fits her accentuating all the right curves making her look sophisticated and expensive at the same time. 


White is one of my favorite colors that's why I chose this bodycon mini dress. You just can't go wrong with white. It's timeless!


I instantly fell in love with this one because it reminds me of Twice Dahyun's dress from their Feel Special music video.


Look at the back details!


Off-shoulder mesh sleeve details!







Thank you for gracing my blog with your gorgeousness, Belle!


Thank you for reading! Stay tuned for more!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful dress and a beautiful girl. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a really beautiful piece! I think a lot of us can relate to diet changes during quarantine. I've been working out really hard but only going grocery shopping every few weeks means there is less fresh food in my home for a couple of weeks at a time. That has been really hard!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥