Beauty Review: Luxe Organix Soothing Gel Review

May 07, 2019

Luxe Organix Soothing Gel Review

Hello guys! How are you? I was supposed to visit a new cafe in our town with my sister earlier, but then I realized that I have to publish this post today. Maybe we'll go there tomorrow. I'm excited to try their aglio olio and milk tea.

So anyway, today, I'll introduce ya'll the product that has been my companion the night I ran out of my fancy moisturizer. I may be late about reviewing this product, but let me just share my review about this because maybe it'll help you too—that's if—you're still not using this. I've started using this product sometime last year. I was actually desperate and would try anything just to moisturize my skin before I sleep. That's when my sister suggested that I should try her soothing gel. Surprisingly, when I woke up and checked my skin—it was so soft. From then, I decided to switch because not only its making my skin feel good, it is also affordable. Since then, I've used up 4 Luxe Organix Soothing Gel tubs which I bought from Watsons.

Luxe Organix Soothing Gel Review

Lux Organix Soothing Gel
  • For all skin type
  • 99.85% aloe vera gel
  • Paraben Free, No artificial color, and mineral oil free
Size:
-300ML

Price:
-P199

Where to buy:
-Watsons

How to use:
Scoop the soothing gel from the tub using your fingers or cosmetic spatula and apply it on the face. I mainly use this as a sleeping mask so I put quite a lot, but when I use this as a moisturizer, a scoop or two usually do the trick for me.

Luxe Organix Soothing Gel Review

Ever since I bought my own tub, I have been consistently using it mainly as a sleeping mask and as a moisturizer. After I wash and do my morning routine, I always dab a soothing gel on my face, but I have to wait 3 mins for it to get absorbed before applying my sunscreen. At night, after doing all my beauty rituals, I scoop a generous amount and use it as a sleeping mask. 

Luxe Organix Soothing Gel Review

My thoughts:

What I love about this soothing gel is that it makes my skin really soft, especially after I wake up. It has no noticeable smell which I really like. And it usually takes me over a month to finish the whole tub. I just wish it comes with a spatula because I dislike having to scoop it with my fingers. I also dislike the sticky feeling after application, and it doesn't get absorbed into the skin easily.

Pros:

Affordable
Moisturizing
Makes skin soft
Applicable for all skin type
Hair treatment for dry hair.
After shave cream.
Relax sunburns and swollen eyes.
Sleeping mask.

Cons:

Doesn't absorbed easily
No spatula

Will I purchase this again? YES

Rate:
★★★★★

Have you tried this yet? Comment down below your experience :)

You Might Also Like

79 comments

  1. Great review, I think I would like this product ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of this product, but the fact that it smells nice and makes your skin super soft sounds great! I have such sensitive skin though so I have to be careful with what I use, but you can never go wrong with aloe vera!

    Chloe xx
    www.chloechats.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You can never go wrong with aloe Vera especially with dry and sensitive skins :)

      Delete
  3. Good thing you get such good results, I like aloe vera because it brings many benefits to the skin, I would like to try and see how the skin of my face dawns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try this for a long time, looks great, love natural products☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm mixed feelings, I like the gel texture, but I don't think the stickiness is for me :P Thanks for the review!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it can be quite sticky depending of the amount you're going to put.
      You're welcome dear <3

      Delete

  6. I love using aloe vera, I take note in case I need something
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always put aloe vera on after a day in the sun. It does wonders for the sunburns!

    www.sundaydahlias.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This gel sounds so wonderfully soothing. It would be perfect for after sun care in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great that you're finding this so useful, especially considering how affordable it is. Love the idea of using is as a sleeping mask x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like natural and paraben free products, so this sounds wonderful for me.

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like gel product as long as they are not sticky.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review. I've been switching around with products for my face. For a while I went with Aesop. But it's really expensive. And now I'm just using coconut oil. This gives me something new to try out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? The you should really give this one a try :)

      Delete
  13. This gel looks perfect for summer! Thanks for sharing.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like a great multi-tasker! Love that its all natural!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love aloe vera! such a nice ingredient ! this mask sounds really nice!

    https://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've heard of Luxe Organic! I have never tried it before though .. .this gel looks super amazing! I know Aloe Vera has the potential of making your skin feel really nice but I've never personally tried it on myself! That is good to know :) My mom grows Aloe Vera in the house so I might take some of that and put it on my face then! LOL. Thanks for sharing girly! <3

    Geraldine | https://geraldinetalks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Geraldine! We used to have aloe vera plant too but it died.

      Delete
  17. Hi, i'm sorry not sale in Portugal, because is interesting and is so good product and cheap.

    A big kiss in your heart
    Www.danielasilva.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it's not available in Portugal but it's available online :)

      Delete
  18. I have never used gel as a moisturizer, but I enjoyed your experience.
    Beautiful post!

    Dany
    Blog Breshopping da Dany

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've heard so many great things about the Lux Organix Soothing Gel! This is pretty neat because you get mostly aloe vera with a bit of other ingredients. I like the consistency of the gel. I should definitely look into this. Though, I would feel the same - I wouldn't mind having a little spatula to scoop the content out. Thanks for sharing!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  20. So great waking up to a soft face after using this gel. Great review!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have not heard of this product so far. Thank you for presenting it :) But I agree, good skin care doesn't have to be crazy expensive!
    x Sophia from http://www.hyggefeeling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with you on that! As long as it works for you <3

      Delete
  22. Product looks so soothing, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. As I swear on the effects of aloe vera I'm convinced that this gel mask works definitely in the way you experienced. Thanks for sharing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I used to like aloe vera suddenly does not suit me anymore
    https://www.stylebasket.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Well, that happens. I hope you can find one that suits your skin.

      Delete
  25. Sounds like a good product. Thanks for the honest verdict.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great review.
    I'll try to get hold of this product
    and try it myself.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I haven't come across this product before - it sounds amazing! This gel looks so lush! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's not available worldwide yet. Thank you!

      Delete
  28. Nice to know Lux has this product as I only knew their shampoo and soap. I like aloe vera!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I really love aloe gel . I usually use it on my face ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oooh the packaging and the consistency is really similar to Nature Republic's Aloe Vera Gel that I used to use. Perhaps this is a generic version really similar to that product? I really enjoyed using the gel during the summertime and it helped with acne.

    BLOG | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's very similar to Nature's Republic, but I've yet to try that one :)

      Delete
  31. I like aloe vera products. I have aloe vera plants in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like aloe products so I am sure I will be like this one too

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sounds a great product. Really deserves a try.

    ReplyDelete
  34. this item seems sooo amazing - I need to check it out for myself!!
    xx Jen
    http://lilthoughtswithjen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Havent heard about this brand before, but i'd love to try this since I do love to apply aloe gel before sleep ^^

    www.torichux3.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you! I just bought one today without really reading any reviews about the product til now, good to know it's good to use

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have oily, sensitive and acne prone skin.
    This aloe vera gel is so far the best moisturizer that I have used.
    It minimizes my pores, makes my skin supple and does not cause any break out.

    ReplyDelete
  38. ahm the gel needs to be put in the refrigerator?
    and did you already try nature republic's aloe vera gel as of now?
    i'm just scared to use some skincare products because i have sensitive skin :<
    please answer me, thank youuu :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes, I am currently using Nature Republics AVG and it has the same effects with Luxe's. You don't necessarily have to store it in the fridge though.

      Delete
  39. best aloe vera gel for hair Hmm, it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well as an aspiring blog writer, but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for newbie blog writers? I’d appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥