There's a Newchic in Town

May 19, 2019

newchic
Hello lovely reader/s! How are you all?

Wow, it's been quite a while since my last update. Talk about being consistent and all. During my early days of blogging, I always have this problem with my posts. It's not that I don't have any thing to post, it's just that my mood always changes. But that's not the case right now, I've been busy with work. And although I really wanna catch up with you guys, I just can't, because I haven't adapted to my work schedule yet. Maybe in a few days or so? Also my computer broke, it's a 7 year old PC, so I have to borrow my sisters laptop. And she will be going to uni next month. I guess I really need to call my boyfriend to get it fixed, yes, he fixes my tech stuff. hehe

Anyway, enough with the rambling because I can just go on and on about my life. lol! So today, I have a new webstore that I will introduce to you guys. See my the funny title of this post? Yes, it's called Newchic. Are you familiar with them? They have the cutest and affordable stuff, and right now they have an ongoing sale and a lot of promos too.

In 2015 they started with a vision, to make fresh fashion affordable. Now, they have grown into a global brand offering the latest styles to the world. They want to make you look good for less. If you are craving for something new, fresh, and stylish, then NewChic will help you get the perfect look! They offer a massive selection of the latest clothing and accessories for both men and women. Fashion never sleeps, and every day you can discover new items added to their catalog. 

Not knowing what was I in for, I checked their website and found many cool and amazing stuff and I just have to share with to ya'll. Check my finds from their store and tell me what's your favorite.
circle lens glasses harry potter style
link / link / link
Check out these circle lens glasses, aren't they pretty? I always need a pair of glasses but for some reason, I haven't got myself one, yet. And when I saw these, I just remembered that I should have one now. Funny how you only remember stuff only when they're already in front of you. What I love about these glasses is that they look so simple, which is kinda my thing. The Harry Potter glasses are definitely my favorite. They don't only have these kind of styles, they also have funky reading glasses, which is super cool, especially if you're into it or you're a fan of Luna Lovegood.

cute silk scarf
link / link / link
While browsing their website, I found these cute and dainty silk head scarf, they're just too pretty that I had to share them here. It's really perfect for summer because it's light and silk, doesn't weigh down and looks stuffy in your head when you wear it. Also, it looks great as a hairpiece. They have wide range of silk scarf in their collection, they even have hijab and many other cover-up designs perfect for when you're under the sun.

cute korean phone case
link / link / link
Next on my list are these cute phone cases, the first time I saw them, I just fell in-love with them because they are so cute and I really love the designs. I think I'm going to change my phone case now.

korean hat cheap
link / link / link
Finally these cabbie hat, they are really popular now especially to a lot of Koreans. I saw a lot of Kpop idols donning this hat. And what strikes me with these hats is that, it looks similar to Eponine's hat from Les Miserable. God knows how much I love her. Anyway, if ever I want to dress up like a kpop star/idol or if I just wanna looked cute, then I surely know where to get my hat.

korean phone case bag cheap
link / link / link
And the last on my list are these very cute phone bag. I love how small and cute they are, although they're quite small, I'm still okay with it because I only have few things with me when I go out. These bags will really complete your look, whatever the style is.

If you want to check out more style, please visit their website: www.newchic.com
blog post signature using online editor

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. Everything is so so cute! I love the round glasses. Such a great style.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the things in Newchic, especially the banana milk bag . its so cute

    www.torichux3.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too! They are just too cute <3

      https://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. The scarves are gorgeous dear ♥
    xoxo
    https://ysiakova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Sarah! Thank you for sharing these wonderful things to us! P.S I can see you wearing them on your ootd. I love the milk bag so much! Ganahan kau ko oh my! haha Ganahan sad ko kay afforadbs rasad kau sila <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you are so sweet Tin! Thank you <3
      Yes, I definitely agree with you, affordabs rajud kaayo!

      Delete
  5. wonderful selection dear ;) xoxo Lovely Newchic <3

    www.myglampond.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fabulous products, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute things, I don't know this brand but I am going to browse their site because the things you peesented to us might be the cutest gift for someone. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should definitely! And thy're very affordable too!

      Delete
  8. This pink phone case with cat is amazing <3 Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm definitely such a sucker for stores that sell cute stuff! I'll have to check them out soon - thanks for sharing!

    cabin twenty-four

    ReplyDelete
  10. All these things are so beautiful! Have a great day.
    https://chicchedimamma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those dainty scarves and the milk bag!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seems like a great site! I like the phone cases :) Thanks for sharing!

    Hope that your week is going well :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥