Leather Case for iPad 9.7

August 28, 2019

Leather Case for iPad 9.7

Hello everyone! How are you all today? I hope everything is great.
Earlier, I woke up pretty groggy because I slept really late, but then I have to wake up a bit early because I have to work. Good thing I shook it away after a couple of minutes of just laying in my bed staring at the ceiling unmoved. This has become my routine, and yes, while writing this, I still feel like I need me some shut-eye.

I always wanted for some upgrade in my life in terms of gadgets, but then, I don't really need it. That's why I stuck with my old trusted PC that's been around for 7 years, helping me all throughout college, from thesis to streaming anime and movies. And because I work at home, and did some little tweaking with the help of my boyfriend because I'm not really good when it comes to the techy part. I did have a laptop though, but it broke due to extensive playing of Plants vs. Zombies lol! Anyway, my mom is planning to buy an iPad 9.7 because her old phone just doesn't work anymore and she always on youtube watching singing auditions. I thought that, if she's going to buy, then maybe a good trusted iPad case is necessary.

As someone who makes it a point to search online for high-quality products with a very reasonable price, I remembered Fyystore. They specialized in phone cases, tablet cases, office appliances, and even electronic accessories So it's really a one-stop-shop if you need something for your gadgets.

Leather Case for iPad 9.7

What I really love about this Leather Case for iPad Pro 9.7 is that it's made with the premium genuine leather exterior. Fit for iPad 9.7 Case 2018/2017/iPad Air 2/iPad Air. It has a lot of functions and an all-powerful design. The two-in-one structure is unique and practical. The sleek leather case adds sophistication and elegance to boot. And it has a large capacity for daily use that is really essential especially if you are a busy and on-the-go kind of person. And like my mom, she's very into keeping the life of one's gadget last long, that's why the leather case would be perfect as it will preserve its pristine condition, without all the scratches. Also, it has easy access to all ports and controls which I find really neat.

Functions and Special Features

Leather Case for iPad 9.7

  • Multi-angle Support - Adjustable according to your needs.
  • Perfect Pen Holder - Specialized pen holder for you to carry your pen conveniently while on the go.
  • Multifunctional Design - There are 2 card slots and one money pocket inside the case, convenient for you to store cards and some cash.
  • Perfect Helper for Travel - The back pocket has enough space to keep pens/mobile phones/cables/chargers/power bank/mouse/earphones, etc.
  • Fit for iPad 9.7 Case 2018/2017/iPad Air 2/iPad Air.

This super handy and convenient iPad leather case and Five New iPad Pro Cases from Fyystore are something you might want to check out if you're into stuff that will last you a long time. Or if you need an upgrade because your current case needs a new replacement. I always believe that you don't need to buy expensive stuff to have high-quality functionality because if you know where to look and patient enough to read dozens of reviews on the internet, you will find a gold mine that will help you answer your questions.
https://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This looks like an awesome case with room to hold everything!! Thanks for the info!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi honey!!!
    I love it, I hiccup Japanese school cases, it really looks very practical! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even realise iPads had progressed as far as 9.7 :') I haven't had a new iPad since the 3 or 4 haha. Love this case! It has so much functionality; if I ever think about investing in an iPad again, I'll definitely be looking into these cases.

    brineandbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a brilliant bag!! I hope you get some rest and feel more refreshed soon!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a great ipad case! Love the storage for the battery though would not keep my card or money in it but I can see how men might find this useful.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great case. I've never owned an iPad yet. Totally know how you feel about the am thing. It takes me a while to get my head in the game in the mornings. And some mornings I choose to just sleep an hour or so longer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥