Quarantine Summer

May 29, 2020


Hello to you who are reading this post. If you have been reading my blog for quite a while now, you know how I always wanted to get into photography; I even listed it as something that I would like to learn many years ago, but that never seemed to have been fully realized until quarantine happened. So I ask my cousin Belle to be my model so I can practice and polish my rough edges, but I still have a long way to go.


The concept of quarantine is not really that foreign to me though, since I have been doing it most of my life. Add the fact that I work at home; and as an introvert, I entertain myself by reading a lot of books, watching anime, binge-watching tv-series, and movies. Though there are days that I feel like I'm such a couch potato - I always make it a point to stay active by Zumba dancing whenever I can. That's why, if you are a social and active person, I really do suggest, doing something that gets you moving because the last thing you want to do is sit around and eating out boredom.


Here are the things that you can during this quarantine summer:
  • Sign up for a free online course
  • Catch up with your favorite tv-series
  • Read books (you can download a lot of free ebooks online or you can ask me ^_^)
  • Play board games
  • Play videogames
  • Stay fit by doing at-home exercise
  • Practice your cooking and baking skills
  • Clean and reorganize the house from top to bottom
  • Start gardening
  • Learn to meditate
  • Picked up daily journaling
  • Learn a new language



On the other note, I got this white maxi summer dress online years ago but I never got the chance to wear it because it was too long for me and also, I got a little bigger :(



I love this shot!





How are you spending your quarantine?


Thank you for reading this post!
Until next time!

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. You are very talented photographer and this dress looks amazing. ;)
    During quarantine I study, focus on my blog and Instagram account and watch movies or read books. ;)
    Have a nice day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing lots of cooking and baking!

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Very inspiring post, I tried a few things from your list, and qurantine passes quickly.

    Carrrolina Blog-klik

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so so gorgeous. I love all of the suggestions you made for this time. I especially love the idea of signing up for an online course. That would be a wonderful way to learn something new!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quarantine time is not so difficult for me either. I think I changed into an introvert and it doesn't bother me for now. I like to do the things you mentioned. Photos are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you took some really good pics. It was nice of your cousin to be your model. Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tips, amazing dress and lovely pics!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. but beautiful pictures 😍
    and this dress is beautiful 😍
    feel the summer of these photos 😍
    greetings
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!! the pictures are amazing. A really good post, thanks for sharing.

    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi
    I think you have future on photography!! The pics are great and beautiful!!
    And I like zumba too!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photos are so beautiful because you really look like a fairy! 🤗 These advice for spending time when in quarantine are great and useful so thank you for sharing them!

    www.iammilitza.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. good tips and beautiful photos, the dress is wonderful
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Accidentally found your blog and it's so captivating!
    I admire the pictures and the way you write :)
    During summer quarantine, I would probably take more time to learn about social media marketing and read books ( and blogging of course ).
    By the way, would you like to support each other by following back ? I have followed you dear :)

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The photos are amazing, your
    cousin is very pretty :)
    kisses!

    My blog - Lalabetterdayz

    ReplyDelete
  15. What beautiful photos! This quarantine has changed everything, and our life will not be the same for a long time. There are good changes, but there are also not very good ones

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great ideas for spending time and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lockdown is over here in Italy where I live and I hope it won't be back. That being said, I like your ideas for quarantine very much, I am sure that many of them can be applied in any period of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥