Baginning | Waist + Satchel Bags

December 13, 2019

Baginning | Waist + Satchel Bags
Hello, lovely people who are reading this post! How are you all doing? It's been a while since I updated my blog. I was just too busy with life in general, not to mention that my mental health is becoming worse these past few months. I've been exercising for a week now just to get my fill of endorphins. Still, I feel like there's something missing in my life. I know it sounds depressing but I'm taking baby steps to have a better state of mind and to channel where I'm at in life.

I guess, we always have those days where we feel down with no particular reasons. I hope everyone is in the jolly and festive mood because Christmas is fast approaching and nothing can make me feel better than pampering and treating myself with stuff that I know I will enjoy. Something that will spark happiness in my girly-girl heart.

On a lighter note, one of my favorite things when it comes to completing my whole look is a trusted bag. I just can't go out without my bag because I will feel incomplete if I go out without one. That's why I make sure to buy high-quality bags at a very reasonable price. Baginning has a lot to offer when talking about bags. They have a lot to choose from that varies in colors and designs. As someone who's on her way to practice minimalism; quality and affordability are really important for me.

 Waist Bag
  Truth be told, I've never had a waist bag ever in my life and it's something I always wanted to have one; I just don't think I found my perfect waist bag yet. Not until I browsed Baginning for the first time! Check out some of my favorites from their site.

Baginning | Waist + Satchel Bags

Baginning | Waist + Satchel Bags

Baginning | Waist + Satchel Bags

Baginning | Waist + Satchel Bags

 Satchel Bags
If you are not a big fan of waist-bags then I think you will enjoy my Satchel picks. Yes, I'm one of those people who takes comfort in their satchel bags. Most of my bags are satchels and I don't see it as a problem at all. For me, they always go with whatever I wear. Here are some of my favorites!

Baginning | Waist + Satchel Bags

Baginning | Waist + Satchel Bags

Baginning | Waist + Satchel Bags

Baginning | Waist + Satchel Bags

Which do you prefer: Waist or Satchel bag?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your mood could be because of the lack of light. Lack of light lowers seretonin and which in turn causes depression and it is the darkest time of year. And LOVE all these belt bags!! Tres chic to be sure thanks for the inspiration!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥