My Mini Beauty Essentials Haul

December 19, 2019


Months ago, I watched a documentary about The Minimalist on Netflix and it struck a chord into my heart. I watched Ted Talks, listen to podcasts, and even read articles about it to educate myself about the topic. And what I learned is very important not just for my mental health, but also about how I look and approach life from where I'm at. Right now, I'm decluttering my closet, beauty products I own, and my bookshelf. I'm halfway there and I'm positive that this will make a positive impact.

Being faced with the fact that there's a lot of sales wherever I go can be quite hard for someone who dearly loves to shop. I must admit that owning things makes me feel good, but never in the long run because I have to confront all of them whenever the rush had died down. In the end, it makes me feel bad because I don't really have a use for it aside from ending up a waste of money and space that makes up all the clutter in my room.

Talking about beauty products; last 11:11 sale on Shopee got me all hyped up because who doesn't love a good deal, right? Since I was running out of my beauty essentials, I decided to shop but I didn't give in to temptations - it was really hard. Thankfully, I successfully managed to check out only 6 items on my cart. It's somewhat a feat for me because I tend to hoard especially if I can get a bang for my buck. Anyway, here are the 6 products I bought from Shopee's 11:11 sale last month.

TonyMoly Tony Tint Delight - I love this lip tint and I've been using it for so long now. I got the Orange Chacha which is my favorite.

Aprilskin Magic Snow Cushion - This is my first time to try the pink cushion #23 because I always get the black one. Been using it since 2016!

Nature Republic Aloe Vera Foam Cleanser - I've never tried this cleansing foam before and I must say that I'm quite satisfied with it.

Nature Republic Soothing and Moisturizing Aloe Vera 90% Toner - I made a review about this here.

It's Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector - I also made a review about this. You can read it here.

It's Skin Power 10 Formula PO Effector - I use this at night after I put toner on my face. I will make a full review about it soon.

Lastly, I just want to point out that there's nothing wrong with shopping because I guess it's a universal thing to do, any person would love to have that new and shiny phone or that product that their idols are endorsing. You do you. I just want to be mindful of my own spending and not contribute to the pollution in the world. To each his own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥