Femme Luxe | Homebody

May 14, 2020



Hello gorgeous! This is the last item from my Femme Luxe haul. The last one I got is this Khaki Crop Loungewear Set - Deanna and it's also one of my favorites even though I am not a big fan when it comes to crop tops. You see, I am always down when talking about wearing comfortable clothes that can also be worn when running errands. This particular loungewear set is perfect if you don't want to look overly made up when going out. Finish this off with some cool, chunky trainers then you're good to go!

Although, we can't really go outside to do the things we usually do because of the pandemic, here's to hoping that everything will be over soon!






















Special thanks to Belle for modeling this for me.



Thank you for reading this post!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I love the color of the set! :)
    Xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhuhu you looks mega cute, I love this duo💜💙 Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing Belle, that sporty look looks good on you!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great lounger wear look from Femme Luxe!! Just love it! Looks so comfy. And lets hope we can go back to normal soon.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The set is really great and I like its color very much.
    Cool shoes and very nice photos :D Regards xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see it look like to be very comfortable to wear :))
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥