Milanoo | Gladiator Sandals and Monokinis

July 02, 2021


photo source

Hello lovely reader/s! How are you all today? I hope that you are doing well and also you are achieving your goals and dreams one step at a time. Recently, I got into thinking about buying new shoes again despite the fact of me being a practicing minimalist. Some of my old trusted shoes and slippers are all worn out and I think I would really need a pair or two because I am constantly on the go be it for my business or work errands.

While browsing through the internet looking for something worthwhile, I stumbled upon an online store called Milanoo.com. A little background about them: They are Founded in 2008 by Albert Feng, Milanoo.com is a leading online retail store based in Chengdu, China specializing in selling men’s and women’s clothing, wedding and special events items, cosplay costumes, and a wide variety of other products. They always strive to provide our customers with high-quality products at a competitive price and cater to customer's needs.

So in other words, they have been in this business for quite a long time and they are still standing and on top of their game. That says a lot about their products and service. When it comes to looking for clothes and shoes, I'd rather look for them in one site to prevent all the hassle and it's a good thing that they are exactly what I am looking for.

Here's what I found while looking for Gladiator sandals that would fit my personality and aesthetic:




And aside from that, they also have monokini that are absolutely gorgeous and stunning! It may be not my cup of tea but I am sure that you will find something interesting that will suit your taste especially that it's summer now!


So what are your picks from my faves?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥