Introducing: Shapellx

December 01, 2021

 


Hello lovely reader/s! How are you all doing? It has been a while since I updated my blog here. I guess I was caught up with the busyness that is life. A lot has happened but going back here and doing the things I usually do to kill some time makes me happy. I don't know why it took me so long to get back here. 

Enough about me. Today, I have something very special to share to all of you especially to those women who are into fitness, eating healthy, and overall looking good. I'm no stranger when it comes to waist-trainers because I love how it accentuate my silhouette especially when I'm wearing a bodycon dress. It helps me smoothen away my love handles and makes my tummy flat. You see, I love to eat and I love food, and there are times that I can't control myself and I end up with bloated stomach,


Luckily we have waist and thigh trainer, which is a big help because it means that we don't have to stress ourselves just to look the way we want to. And if you enjoy working out be it indoor or outdoor, then this type of trainer is a big help because it will enhance your training to the next level. There's so many advantages wearing this like improving posture, helping you burn more calories by making you sweat a lot making you achieve that hourglass figure in no time. 

Not only that, it also help you provide a firm tummy control that smoothens your fats, making you look sexy and curvy. It is skin-friendly and soft, and it feel breathable and comfortable to wear. You don't have to worry about the shapewear showing because it will look invisible under your clothes. You can wear it on any occasion and season.  Plus size waist trainer is also available and there so many to choose from that would really fit with what you are looking for.



High compression bodysuit with butt lifter, frontal zipper with internal hook and eye closure system, medium back design, open-bust, adjustable and removable straps, internal spandex cover, reshape the hips and enhance the butt, open gusset design for optimal comfort.
• Removable and adjustable shoulder strap
• Reduces waist, abdomen, hip and back area measurements
• Post surgery and postpartum daily use
• The open crotch design is convenient for going to the toilet


For your fashion moment and a new a meaning for being 'sucked in' get meet this high waisted beauty.
This firming wonder, with shaping panels, will give you a smooth, streamlined look under your clothes.
It shapes and firms your tummy for a perfect dress fit.
Results & Effect:
• It helps you look and feel great from the waist down.
• The double-layer waistband reduces muffin top and gives your tummy extra support
• Zipper makes for a smooth fashion fit
• Adjustable shoulder strap allow flexibility
• The high waistband smooths your waistline
• The front-closing design with concealed back zipper makes it easy to wear
• It makes your breasts float in place, with the perfect lift

If you are still unsure whether or not to get this, then you can visit their site for waist trainer before and after. Whatever you decide to do, whatever you decide to purchase, please know that you are beautiful no matter what.


That's all for me today! I hope to be here more soon. See you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥