Beauty Review: Innisfree Green Tea Foam Cleanser

April 20, 2019

Innisfree green tea foam cleanser
Hello lovely readers! How are you all? Today, I'm gonna introduce to all of you my new favorite cleanser. Last month I finally updated my skincare products and one of them is my cleanser. You see, for over a year, I was using a bar soap cleanser, though there haven't been any dramatic change, I can say that it was just okay. And as a green tea lover, I decided to try this Innisfree Grean Tea Foam Cleanser.

Innisfree green tea foam cleanser

 Innisfree Claims:
"Hydrate and recharge your skin with Jeju green tea! Our green tea products' vitality and deep hydration are supplied by green tea extracts from the fields of Jeju island, renowned for its cleanliness and abundant plant life. Using these products will leave skin feeling smooth, supple, and deeply hydrated."

About: 
  1. Fresh green tea extracted from organically grown green tea leaves is rich in amino acids and minerals that moisturize and brighten skin that has become dehydrated from cleansing. 
  2. The dense, rich foam washes off makeup residue and dirt from inside pores, leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed.
How to use:
     Squeeze some foam into your hands and create a lather. Massage the foam into your face and rinse it off with lukewarm water.

Ingredients:

Glycerin, Green Tea Extract18%, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Purified Water, PEG-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Kaolin, Lauric Acid, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Grapefruit Extract, Orange Extract, Orchid Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Trehalose, Sodium Benzoate, Perfume.

Innisfree green tea foam cleanser

The Green Tea Foam Cleanser does not have a box, it just came in a mossy green plastic tube with a flip-open cap which prevents leakage. Though the design is not that attracting, I still like it because it is hygienic and quite easy to open and close after using. 

The cleanser has a thick and creamy consistency and I like how it feels on my face because it easily spreads after application. With the right amount of water, it turns into creamy paste consistency, it just takes quite a while for it to lather. It doesn't have a strong smell which is a plus in my book and it's very relaxing and refreshing perfect for my sensitive nose.

Innisfree green tea foam cleanser

My Thoughts:

I have been using this cleanser for about a month now, I use it twice a day--in the morning and evening. My skin type is both sensitive and oily, so its a bit hard for me to find a product that suits me. That's why I've been stuck on my previous cleanser because I'm scared of trying out new products that would only irritate my skin and make it more oily. lol! What I love about this product though is that it help calms the redness, and controls the oil  on my face leaving it clean, smooth, and soft. My only issue (though not a big deal for me) is that it's a little bit drying, but I think its okay (?) because I always use toner after cleansing my face. 

Pros:

Calms the redness on my face
Controls oil production
Hygienic
Affordable
Cleanse my face thoroughly 
Skin feels soft and clean after using

Cons:

A little bit drying
Lathering takes a while

Will I purchase this again? YES


Rate:
★★★★★

Have you tried this cleanser yet? Comment down below your experience :)

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Thank god it doesnt have a strong scent. i cant deal with that hahah but the drying bit is a con for be cause i have a tonne of dry patches on my skin :s

    dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can't stand strong smell too because of my sensitive nose :(

      Delete
  2. This sounds fabulous! And I really love that there isn't a strong scent. That is always a plus!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always make sure to use products that don't have strong scent. And yes, it is a plus!

      Delete
  3. I haven't used the green tea foam cleanser before but I've been in the market for a new cleanser lately. Green tea is so good for your skin for so many different reasons. I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, green tea has a lot of benefits not just for health but also for our skin <3

      Delete
  4. Hello, nice post and really amazing blog.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good in your opinion. I want to try too :)

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the helpful review!
    Happy Easter!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So awesome that its got green tea. Looks amazing!
    Just followed your lovely blog :)

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was pretty ecstatic about it because I love green tea.

      Delete
  8. Great review Sarah dear! So informative! I have heard so much of this product. This is everywhere online pud. Sige flash sa ako ads hehehe Would love to try this but I'm now enjoying the facial wash from Celeteque. I'll switch to Kiehl's some time soon.
    Can't wait to read more blogs from you dear! <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Tin! Yes, that's why I decided to try it too 'cause I got curious about it haha! Also, I love celeteque that's what I used along with my soap cleanser before I switched to Innisfree Green Tea Foam Cleanser.

      Delete
  9. this looks amazing! i love posts like this!

    Jadieegosh   Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥