Fashionable Sunglasses 2019

April 23, 2019

fashionable sunglasses

Now that summer has come in my country, everybody can't help but hit the beach either to unwind and chill or to go swimming and have fun under the sun. Of course, there are also people who prefers to visit places they've never been or go abroad for their summer vacation destination. And just like most of us, we always make sure that we are summer ready by preparing the best outfit and other summer essentials. Like me, when going to the beach or other places, I always make sure to plan ahead my outfits and most especially, I always make sure to have a fashionable sunglasses with me because not only they complete my whole look, they also help protect my eyes against the harmful UV rays of the sun.

So if you're someone like me who loves discounted products while still keeping up with the latest trend, and in this case, latest trend of sunglasses—but don't want to spend much, then lucky for you, dear reader because I recently discovered an online shop called Voogueme where you can find cheap eyeglass and eyeglasses frames online. They have a wide range of sunglasses for women with different types of style, from cat eye frames to over sized round glasses and so much more. Not only that, they also have guides and tips that will surely help you in finding the right sunnies that will surely suit into your liking.

Here are some of their Fashionable Sunglasses

fashionable sunglasses

The first sunglasses I'm gonna share to all of you are these colored cat-eye sunglasses. One of the latest trend this year are the cat-eye sunnies. With its classic style, they are always on trend and and will never go out of style. One thing I love about these whenever I wear one—I always feel like I came out from old Hollywood movies, it has this classic vintage-y vibe that I will always love.

These three are cat-eye sunnies have different style but it all scream fashionable. The top one is very modern, if you're into street-style fashion then these are for you. The second one is very fun. You can even wear it when going out with your plan t-shirt. While the third one is very bold and I really love the color too.

fashionable sunglasses

I picked these sunglasses because I love the colors, it's very modern and chic. You know that moment when your friend decided to take a group photo under the blazing sun and you just can't help not squinting? Yes, I've been there quite a number of times and I've learned from that. So whenever I'm out with friends like visiting a place where it's sunny, I always make sure to bring one  sunglasses so I'd look a lot less awkward in photos from squinting. LOL!

Also, these sunglasses would be a perfect fit for your swimsuit. So while lounging at or walking along the beach, you can wear one of these and be a total cutie <3

fashionable sunglasses

My last pick are these cool sunglasses where I know you can definitely pull off be it wearing basics or your baddest outfit. The little details are definitely eye-catching! It's like a vintage look completely revamped to be more modern. 

voogueme

Voogueme is a leading provider of stylish prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses. With their own factory, they boast the greatest advantage that they can offer you comfortable and stylish eyewear at the most competitive prices on the market. Beyond the price advantage, they offer you the most professional services from our state-of-the-art lab, which is equipped with among the most modern optical equipment in the industry. Their founder, a fashionista, Susan Chan got tired of this after decades of wearing glasses. She decided to change the eyewear business with a large pool of excellent designers, and optical experts. That's the beginning of the Voogueme quest, with a clear mission: to become the place for beautifully made frames that match you in every possible way.


fashionable sunglasses

Vooguemee currently have a promo where you can buy 1 pair of frames and get the other frame for 50% off. What a steal right? You know, It's always nice to have either a family or a friend with the same sunglasses because you can have a twinning pictures together, isn't it cute? What sets this online store apart from the other store is that they have so many collections and varied styles. You can also get fact-checked because of their tips and guides available to anyone. Make sure to check them out so you won't miss anything amazing.

So whether summer or not, make sure to wear sunglasses and protect the windows of the soul <3

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I adore cat frames as they can look SO glamorous and fabulous haha, so some of these have caught my eye for sure!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw these are so cute! I love the adorable vintagey designs, I've been looking to buy some sunglasses recently too :D loving your blog! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can find a lot of cute sunnies there. Thank you <3

      Delete
  3. I am a total sunglasses junkie so this post is really speaking to me. I LOVE those bold designs!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are nice! I like that many of them are not over-sized. I have a very small face which is also long and angular so many sun glasses do not look well on me and make me look like a bug. I need smaller frames to these would work!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a lot of style that will suit you for sure <3

      Delete
  5. These are amazing looking sunglasses. I would love to have one for myself.
    Wholesale Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥