FETCHSHE SHAPEWEAR

August 30, 2019


Hello lovely reader/s! These days, I'm all about watching what I eat and making sure that I don't eat a lot of processed food. I stopped my diet many months ago because of the events that always brings a lot of yummy food on the table, I ditch my diet and return to my love for food, and in a very unhealthy way. Ever since then, I've been struggling with it, I guess I have to come to terms that I will always be someone who is a little bit chubbier. But then, when it comes to stuff like that, I'm never a quitter. That's why just earlier this month, I decided to get back in shape again.

Although my boyfriend and I tend to eat a lot when we go out; nowadays, we make it a point to eat before going out. Not only we save some money, but we also get to enjoy other stuff like visiting new places instead of visiting new restos in the metro. Since I can no longer take wearing unflattering clothes, I've fully committed myself to get back into my old shape again. And being a supportive boyfriend that he is, he gave me dumbbells and weighing scale to help me with my progress.

Even though I don't do extreme work out or even jogging because of my disability to lift my foot; doing Zumba and wearing a waist trainer for women has been my go-to solution to make my progress really noticeable, because I like to look at the mirror after an hour of Zumba and feel good about it. The problem that I have is that my very own waist trainer needs a replacement (it's already old, been using it since I was in college,) that's why I decided to check some other shapewear that has features which will help me achieve my goal to have a flattering hourglass shape.

As per usual, while doing some online research, I found the brand Fetchshe where they specialized in waist trainer and shapewear waist cincher. If you are really serious about getting in shape, then I think these shapewears will really help you achieve your goal. I know that it's not natural, but you can think of it as something that will help you get achieve the kind of shape you want, be it wanting to have curves or turning curves into line.

"Fetchshe believes that their corsets are designed to give your body that support and makeover it long deserves, at any time in any situation. They want to make dressing up fun, full of joy and exciting instead of a process of overthinking about your body type and clothes. Their mission is to provide for all those women who intend to look their best even after a bad day at work; for all those women who are all about looking chic at work while dressing up within their comfort zone."

What I like about Fetchshe is that their products are really detailed, complete with sizes and videos on how to wear them. If you don't know what to get or unsure about what you want, you will a detailed description about the product, that will help decide easily

Here are some of the examples that I like: 

FETCHSHE SHAPEWEAR
FEATURES:
  • Zip up front with the waist belt
  • 7 Steel bones, lightly boned structure (Not irritable)
  • Breathable punching hole
  • Compression material
BENEFITS:
  • Keeps Stomach/Waist Region Tight
  • Aids in Weight Loss
  • Suppresses Hunger
  • Improves Posture
  • Drastically Reduces Back Pain
  • Encourages Perspiration
FETCHSHE SHAPEWEAR
BENEFITS:
  • Better Posture.
  • Best shapewear for tummy and waist which facilities the dress.
  • Reduces size and shapes the body.
  • Smooths and Tones The Body.
  • Body shapers undergarments.
  • Specialized fabric that lifts the buttocks.
FEATURES:
  • Invisible control underwear easy on and easily take off.
  • Best tummy control underwear.
  • Opening in the crotch area for restroom usage.
  • Will slim your waistline, and give you a sexy waist curve.
  • Lifts your butt.

FETCHSHE SHAPEWEAR
FEATURES:
  • Wide adjustable shoulder straps can reduce stress;
  • Zipper and hooks closure for better control and easy wearing;
  • The belly part can be controlled well with 3 layers design;
  • Leg opening with glue design for anti-curling;
  • No crotch design is convenient for going to the toilet;
  • If out of stock, need to customize.
I hope you like this post. Until next time!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh la la these waist trimmers are gorgeous and so sexy! Though don't think I would want to work out in them lol!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do accentuate curves I used to wear them they are great and I think the changes you are making are going to bring lots of health and lifestyle benefits well done xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/08/i-am-sharing-my-secret.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this shapewear and all the fabulous benefits it has! :) Their pieces are really pretty and unique! ♥︎

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes in your weight-loss journey. I'm feel like I'm always battling a few pounds, and sometimes I'll turn to Diet Bet to help out. That's where you join an online game and bet money that you'll lose 4% of your bodyweight in a month. It helps to have the accountability.
    Fetchshe looks a lot like Spanx to me. It seems like a wonderful go-to to give your body the slimming look you're going for. However, I can't tell if Fetchshe actually helps you lose weight?
    Thanks for a great post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥