Romy Tisa Bags

June 11, 2022

Hello lovely people! It just occurs to me that I rarely share about bags. Since we are slowly transitioning to back to how it was 2 years ago, a lot of people are out and about looking their best, be it in the café catching up with friends or doing grocery shopping. Of course, you can't complete your whole look without a bag. It's one of the essential part whole outfit because that's where you can keep your valuables all the while looking fashionable. I don't know about you but I am someone who can't leave the house without a bag and it must go with my whole outfit and vibe. Are you that kind of person too?

Recently, I came across this website that specializes in bags, from classy to quirky bags. ROMY TISA is an online store that was founded in 2020 by Romy Tisa. When Romy first started out, her passion for eco-friendly and trendy style fashion bags drove her to start her own business. Romy just want to make a healthy, trustworthy brand well-known to the world, and she wants to add her own inspirations & styles to her own designed bags to spread the good spirit. Romy has always been committed to providing customers with the best services and products to build this brand a worldwide famous one.

Here are some of my favorite pieces from their site:

Croc Bags - Their croc bags comes in different designs, colors, and sizes. I especially like these 3 because they are quirky and cute at the same time. And lately, I am into tiny bags where I can barely fit anything into it lol! These bags definitely fit into the Y2K aesthetic that a lot of Gen Z and Millennials are sporting. 



Top Handle BagsRomy Tisa's top handle bags varies in styles and colors including black handbags, white handbags, and leather handbags. There's just something I love about Top handle bags, not only they are stylish and functional, but they are also very versatile with whatever look you are going for. It's one of those bags that never goes out of style and I bet everyone of us has one or two.





What's your favorite bag from my picks?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥