Chilling at Blue Elephant + Exploring Cordova, Cebu 2017

March 26, 2019



Hello guys! Right now I'm in the midst of posting all of my past trips that happened when I was on a blogging hiatus, but I will post them one at a time. So please expect crappy quality pictures because some of them are taken from my phone and was posted on my private Facebook account. You might ask why post them here when all these happened long ago—  well, to that, I say to you that I just want them posted here just because I can. lol! Seriously, my blog is too bare and I wanna post more, you know, catching up.



The night before our trip, Angel, Judehvil, and I went to the city to meet up with Cherryl and because she's already living there, we agreed that we'll be staying at her place for the night. We got there around 10 pm and we decided to chill at Blue Elephant  because the night was still young to doze off.




After that night out, we went home and did chismax. haha!

We all woke up around 8 am and by 10 we went to Classic Savory in SM City for a quick breakfast.



Happy World Museum


We rode a van for an hour and arrived at our first stop which was Happy World Museum. Beofore touring the place, we each paid 400 php and were given a basket to put our shoes in because you have to go inside barefoot. In my case, I was wearing a foot sock so it was good. If you don't like to walk around barefoot in the vicinity, you can bring indoor slippers/sandals.

There are so many amazing 3D paintings there and If you love taking selfies and or pictures, then I think this place is perfect for ya'll. I'm so glad we went there because it was a nice experience and  the money spent was all worth it.


I only have 3 photos left in my camera roll during our trip there because I may have deleted some of them without even knowing :(


I don't know if they've changed the rates but when we went there, the rates for adults (19 and above) is 400 php and 300 for chicldren (4y/o - 18 y/o)

Address of Cebu Happy World Museum: Lot 2-A-3, Barangay Gabi, Cordova, Cebu, 6000
Phone number: (032) 236 3261
Mobile number: 0917 779 5233; 0916-457-4234
They are open daily from 9:00am - 8:00pm
Facebook Page: Cebu Happy World Museum

10,000 Roses Cafe
                              

After visiting the museum, we went to 10,000 Roses Cafe located at Day-as Barangay Rd, Cordova, Cebu. We were just chilling when we got there because we tire ourselves out from talking countless of pictures and I got to read By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept by Paulo Cuelho.


Lantaw Floating Restaurant


Then we conclude our trip by dining at Lantaw Floating Native Restaurant. After that we went home satisfied and happy!

That's it folks! Until my next long overdue post! Thank you for reading.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That is such a wonderful post, Sarah. It's a great idea to post about your past experiences too so we can enjoy reading about them. Looks like you had a fun time. Have a wonderful week, xo Laura
    www.hollylovespaul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a great time with my cousins. Posting about this makes me wanna plan a trip with them again.

      Delete
  2. I like that you are going back and are sharing some highlights from your time away! The Happy World Museum looks so wonderful! What a fun thing to do. Those 3D paintings are so unique and definitely a must for pictures!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is indeed a wonderful museum, now thinking about it makes me want to go back there and see if there's an improvement.

      Delete
  3. OH my! I've been to some of these places and they're fine. So glad you had a wonderful time with your friends exploring such places Sarah. Way to go! We miss you! <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Tin! I miss you too! It's been a really long time.

      Delete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥