Prom Dresses

June 21, 2019

prom dresses
Growing up, I've always wanted to go to prom but because of the movies I watched, where this average gal gets dressed up and then she will get the guy at the end of the movie. But that never happened in real life, I never got to dress into a beautiful prom dress. My high school just went like it was just another requirement so I can go to college. I only have vague memories during those days and some of my friends I barely talk now. That's sad, right? But I guess that's just how life goes.


mermaid dress
If you want to look for a beautiful prom dress, I guess you must start with the color that looks good on you. I myself think that royal blue looks good on me, that's why it's one of my favorite colors. Second is what kind of style you want. There are a lot of styles for a prom dress, among them are mermaid dresses and ball gown dresses. But at the end of the day, you must go with the dress that you are comfortable with because you don't want to be restricted when dancing on the dance floor.

blue prom dresses
I picked these particular dresses because first, the left one looks like something that Elsa from Frozen would wear. I love the details and the color of it too. Second, the right dress looks a lot like Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach, really perfect to wear when going to prom.

white mermaid dress
Enough with me recalling about my past. With so many movies I watched, one of my favorites is She's All that and of course, Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me music video. I just love how the main character transforms into this beautiful and gorgeous girl. I guess we can take a cue from Cinderella when talking about transformations. So what about you, what's your favorite transformation movies?
sarah rizaga

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥