Feelingirldress: Trendy Dresses

July 26, 2020

Hello lovely people! How are you guys doing? It's been quite a long time since I made a post about cheap trendy women's clothing recommendations. I miss doing it especially now that there are a lot of online stores that cater to our needs. I always believe that we don't have to spend a lot just to look good because there is always an alternative, and sometimes, they can exceed our expectations too.

While I am away adulting during this new normal that we have, I stumbled upon this shop called Feelingirldress.com and I immediately checked them out. Let me just say that they have the cutest site and I love how easy it is to navigate. And you can find almost anything like corsets, shapewear, chemises, babydolls, bikini sets, dresses, stockings, and leather collections. It's like a one-stop-shop when it comes to things we thought we don't need.


But today though, I am here to talk about the clothes that I find really nice, cheap, and trendy all at the same time. Really, you don't need to spend an hour just to find that exact top or dress that you are looking for. I for one totally fell in love with this pink sheer mesh polka dots bodysuit because it screams really tasteful, casual, and breathable. Like you can wear it in whatever even if you know how to style and accessorize it.

This one is basically the same style but white has always been my favorite color and I love the scoop at the center making it look like a total sweetheart.
Of course, they also have plus size dresses wholesale with really elegant and feminine design. This particular cape dress combine with its color is one of my favorites because it's very regal.

You can check them out for more lovely designs.

Thank you for reading this post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥