Top 5 Cozy & Funny Onesie Pajamas for Adults from Alfagoody

October 29, 2020

Hello lovely people who are reading this! Last time, I made a post about my top 5 pajamas for kids, today, I am sharing with all of you my other top 5 but for adults. As someone who works at home for about two years now, it is very crucial for me to be in my most comfortable clothes in a comfy and peaceful workspace. It took me quite a while to find the routine that works best for me. Along comes many setbacks though because, for some reason, I just can't stick to one routine. Thankfully, I can always try again because I think it is all about trial and error. These days, I am all about wearing cozy pajama and loungewear. 

Here are my top 5 picks for cozy and funny onesie pajamas for adults:

Fox Cartoon Fleece Adult Onesie


First on my list is this fox onesie because I just love the color yellow!

So what the fox says? This onesie is made from an ultra-luxe polyester, this comfy animal fox cartoon fleece onesie is perfect for Halloween, the book week parade, or your next animal-themed costume party. The animal costume has a white belly on the center with a white zip down the front and an attached tail. This also has a fox face hoodie with cute ears, eyes, and nose.

Baggy Unicorn Adult Plush Kigurumi Onesies Blue


Second on my list is this very pretty baggy unicorn onesie! 

This is a blue adult pajama with the Unicorn, if you want to let go of all the pressures and constraints and go back to your childhood, experience again the innocence of life, dressed in this loungewear with a cartoon character, then you will find a unique feeling.

Adult Hooded Plush Animal Onesie Pajamas Costume


As a cat person, this absolutely caught my eye right away! And I think any cat lovers would really appreciate this onesie pajama.

Whether you are an adult or a kid, these comfortable and lovely 3D cat onesie pajamas will keep you warm. No matter if it's a Halloween party, Christmas party, or just lounging at home, this onesie can be worn on every occasion in your calendar.

Women Jumpsuit Plush Pajamas


The little kid in me is glowing with happiness right now because growing up, I am always fond of watching Barbie movies especially Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus! And who doesn't want to be wearing this eye candy onesie? It can literally boost your mood. 

Star Close Eye Funny Kigurumi Pajamas Unisex Sleepwear


Last but not least on my list is this Star Kigurumi Sleepwear Onesie. It can most definitely add colors to your life with this funny and cute details. Silver stars are placed all over this sweet rose onesie. It has a cute face with eyes closed, rainbow mane, and a furry tail. Made of flannel, this onesie is perfect for winter and cold nights.

These are my top 5! You can also check www.alfagoody.com for more cute and instagrammable onesie pajamas. 


Thank you for reading, until my nest post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥