Be at your best while on the go with Feelingirl

October 31, 2020

photo not mine
These days have been really slow for me, there are still things that I wish to do but due to the threat of COVID19, I opted to postpone it which is the right thing to do. Thus, it resulted in many daily unhealthy practices including sitting or lying down after a big meal and eating way too much. Yes, I have gained weight ever since the lockdown started, and maybe I let myself go because there's nowhere to go and I just couldn't care less anymore. Now that things are slowly beginning to feel like what it used to be; here I am trying to be at my best not just physically but also mentally. 

What I don't like about gaining weight is that I am not comfortable at all in my belly area which is a major problem for me ever since. However, I'm starting to build a routine that would help me by and by with my problem. It is a good thing that my boyfriend also helps out when it comes to stuff like this because he's big when it comes to naturally losing weight.

photo not mine
Personally, eating healthy is one of the major factors when it comes to losing weight. I am trying to do the CICO diet into my daily routine along with light exercise and 30 mins. Zumba every other day. So far, so good, but there are days that I have to go out to run errands and I just can't help but feel the need for some instant boost especially that nowadays I am really into form-fitting clothes.


It's a good thing that there's Feelingirl to the rescue. They are  the best destinations for different types of waist trainers, bodysuits, shorts, panties, sports bras and leggings amongst others. They provide ideal fitness and inner body clothes for women. Here you can find a wide range of high quality shapewear at affordable prices.


There are waist trainers and waist cinchers, bodysuits, and other similar shapewear garments that help massively in smoothening the belly fat and achieving that great figure you have always wanted. And if you are like me who is a sucker for amazing deals; then I am sure latex waist trainer black friday online deal will be such a great help to achieve your goal while also getting the bang of your buck.


I know most of us are always on the go, and sometimes, we just can't help but rely on shaping acessories like the slimming bodysuit. This particualr bodyshaping accessory is very efficient in toning the body through tucking, compression and accentuation, giving you that hourglass figure. We won't have to worry about wearing bodycon dresses or highwaist pencil skirts because it can smooth out and define your figure.

At the end of the day, eating healthy and pysical exercise, consistency and proper descipline will definitely help attain the fitness that we always want. I for one is still struggling with that, but I know baby steps will get me there. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. With me is exactly the same problem, because all of the time I'm spending at home I just gained about 10kg... I guess it's time to just take everything in my own hands and starting to eat less and exercise more. :) Honestly I do not see myself wearing all the time slimming body suits maybe for the occasional events but not every day it's really good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥