Trendy Tote Bags 2020

January 07, 2020

For a long time now, I've been wearing tote bags. You can almost never see me without it because I just can't function without them whenever I go out. Maybe it stems from the fact that I need to hold on to something whenever I'm outside because I have to be on guard with the sole purpose of completing the task of the day. I don't know about you guys, but I always make sure that I'm mentally prepared if I know that I'll be in a place where there's a lot of people. And having something to hold on to makes me feel safe. Yes, bags make me feel safe.

 And we all know how useful and functional large tote bags are; It has so much room for your stuff equipped with pockets keeping things inside your bag organized. You can fit almost anything in there from phone chargers to bottled water. Usually, when I have to run errands like shipping books, I always use my trusted tote bag that I've been using for years.

Check out some of my favorite trendy tote bags that I've been eyeing from Baginning.com




Truth be told, I've never owned a clear tote bag ever in my life and it's something I always wanted but just never got around to buying one. Just like any regular fashionable tote bags, they are very functional with an extra dose of chicness and cuteness. Here are some of the favorites that I don't mind adding in my closet.





Thank you for reading! Until next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥